Principles of stage lighting
Issuing time:2019-12-04 10:57
The modern technology of stage lighting is often amazing. Different stage lights bring different visual feelings to the stage. Nowadays, the application of light is very extensive. Using stage lighting equipment and technical means, using light color and its changes to display the environment, render the atmosphere, and highlight the central characters, it can create a sense of stage space and time, and shape the external image of stage performances.
The stage lighting has developed from one or two lights to one or two rows or even more rows. Thus, the control system related to lighting appeared. It has undergone early changes such as one control lever, multiple control levers, centralized control, segment control equipment, etc., but these equipment are still very complicated in the process of manual operation, and cannot guarantee the priority state of art.
At the end of the 1980s, with the development of computer technology, it became more and more common to use computers to store lighting information to replace a large number of complicated manual operations. Entering this century, with the rapid development of digital technology, the field of professional stage lighting has gradually entered the era of comprehensive digitalization. At present, most of the professional lighting equipment used in large-scale outdoor performances in China adopts digital control. Digital technology has brought a profound change to stage lighting. Connecting the lighting control system with digital technology makes the stage lighting control more intelligent, which adds a lot to the performance stage. Stage lighting is very important for performing arts, there are two points.
1. The role of stage lighting
1. Make the stage picture clearer, guide the audience's sight, so that the audience can see clearly or some corners of the stage are not allowed to be seen by the audience.
2. Strengthen the effect of stage performance: meet the needs of the plot, make the background look natural, set off, hint and induce the development of the plot, and adjust the atmosphere (actors, audience).
2. Principles of using stage lighting
1. Intensity (refers to the brightness of the light): There must be enough light to enable the audience to see the color, appearance and details.
2. Allocation: Including the allocation of lighting and the direction of the lighting to the stage. The main body must be distinguished from the supporting roles and the background by using significantly different colors or brightness.
3. Color: Rely on color paper, computer color matching and other methods to meet the needs.
4. Change: According to the actual situation, the color, brightness, and trajectory of the light are changed. In the specific use of stage lighting, before reducing a certain light source, preparations should be made to enhance the next light source. Except for the special needs of the plot, try to avoid black noise, so as not to affect the work of the cast and crew.